Ad Venture is open to students of IX & X (one participant either from class IX or class X).
Ad Venture competition initiates a thinking process among children to be able to:
- Differentiate between types of hacking and its importance.
- Gives them a chance to experience what it is like to work in an advertising agency to promote ethical hacking.
The Ad Venture Competition challenge for the year 2017-2018 is to raise awareness about the benefits which ethical hacking brings to the world of cyber security. The main focus of the campaign should be on highlighting the crucial role played by ethical hackers in our everyday online activities and promote ethical hacking as a whole.
The permitted development tools are After Effect, Movie Maker, and Adobe Premier.
The Ad Venture Competition will be judged in two rounds.
• The first round will be conducted online and aims to select the 10 best campaigns sent to us.
• Teams will be required to complete & submit their campaigns by 12:00 IST on 26th July 2017
• The videos have to be uploaded on Google Drive and shared with any one of the following email-ids :
*We strongly advise you not to wait until the absolute deadline to submit your online entry to avoid any potential inconvenience due to high traffic.*
- The judgement will take place from 27th July 2017 – 28th July 2017.
- The 10 best campaigns overall WILL BE SHORTLISTED for the final round and the result would also be displayed on http://www.dpsgv.in on 28th July 2017,17.00 IST
- The ten qualifying teams will be invited to compete against each other and defend their Second campaign on-site during Technovation 2017 on 5th August, 2017.
- These ten finalists will be informed about the topic again through their emails provided by them at the time of registration.
- The final presentation has to be carried, by the qualifying finalists for presentation in a CD.
Each campaign will be reviewed by judges and scored based on the following criteria:
- Proposed strategy
- Key creative insight
- Creative execution
All decisions made by the jury are final and cannot be subject to any appeal.