Programmers are in race to open the secrets of universe. Programming brings so much of fun in your life as well as sharpens your logical and analytical skills. You can manipulate and hide any information as per your choice. ‘Cryptography’ plays an important role and act as a Cyber Security tool to encrypt information.
Innerve is an open Programming Contest for classes XI or XII, where maximum two students from each school can participate. Participants will be required to register their names officially for the competition and present to compete onsite at the DPSG Vasundhara campus.
NUMBER OF ROUNDS
1. PRELIMINARY ROUND
Team from each school has to participate in a qualifying round – MCQ quiz on Pen and
Paper to test your programming and reasoning skills based on languages C, C++, JAVA,
Python etc. Top ten scorers (school teams) for the event will be shortlisted for the final
2. FINAL ROUND
Teams will be given programming problems where each team has to demonstrate their best
of programming skills to find the solution of the problem in a period of 1.5 Hrs, using C++
programming language only.
- Teams will be ranked according to the problems solved.
- Points will be given according to the successful execution of code, testing on all types of possible test cases, complexity of the logic, indentation, presentation of output, Capturing error cases (if any).
- Ties will be broken by the total time for each user in ascending order of time.
(The time consumed for a solved problem is the time elapsed from beginning of the
contest to the submission of the last accepted run minus 2 penalty points for every
previously rejected run for that problem (Wrong answer).
- The decisions of the organizers in declaring the results will be final. No queries in this regard will be entertained.
- Any participants found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.