VISION OF THE SCHOOL
A happy school with a blend of values, tradition, technology & a quest for excellence
1. To develop fluency in the use of the mother tongue or any foreign or Indian language; to foster enjoyment of all the processes of communication; oral, written and visual
2. To recognize and to encourage talent of all kinds and of all degrees and to endeavour to stretch the intellectual and creative capacity of individuals.
3. In so far as it lies within the resources of the school, to illustrate the inter-relationship of all human knowledge, to foster an appreciation of man’s creative skills, and to simulate a concept of learning as life-long process.
4. To be vigorously selective in material presented to children, but always, to pay particular attention to:
• Stimulating intellectual curiosity
• Directing and exercising the emotions
• Encourage creative, critical, societal and reflective thinking
• Developing an interest in the process and resources of learning and in learning how to learn
• Fostering capacity to tackle a problem and to follow and sustain an argument
• Emphasizing the differences between truth and falsehood and between fact and feeling
5. To enable children to acquire the tools and qualifications necessary for earning their living and when appropriate, for entry into skilled occupations and professions.
6. To seek to measure the extent of an individual’s success in making maximum use of one’s endowments and opportunities.
7. To develop, in the school a caring community, exercising concern and respect for the welfare of others and society, and emphasizing the overriding importance of good human relations, based on sensitivity, tolerance and goodwill.
8. To encourage children to appreciate the virtues f collaboration, to foster the habits of responsibility and the exercise of individual judgement.
9. To project the school as the servant of the community and to accept its appropriate share of responsibility for quipping each child to carve its own niche in the society.